Bikers always welcome
It doesn’t matter from where you are, which bike you drive, whether you visit us alone or as a group, you are always very welcome.
Our Biker Offers
We, the B&B owners Grit and Peter, are bikers ourselves and members of the HOG-Dunedin-Chapter (Edinburgh, Scotland). Since a long time we are driving our Milwaukee-Iron-Horses in- and outside Germany for thousands of miles. And the experiences, good and bad, we made in lots of B&B’s, we have incorporated to our guesthouse and so we think, we know quite well, what a biker wants:
· A familiar and companionable atmosphere irrespective of age, bike brand or club colors
· Good value single-/double bed-/familyrooms en suite (with own shower and WC)
· Double bedrooms with terrace or balcony (facing south), clean and solid equipped
· Free WiFi internet access and new flatscreen-Sat-TV in every room
· smallhouse saunaisavailable (extra charge)
· big delicious continental breakfast buffet inclusive, Full Cooked Scottish Breakfast available (extra charge)
· Bar, guestroom and garden for nice conversations or just for relaxing at the evening
· Good value drinks and barfood/snacks, by appointment evening meal or barbeque possible
· the motorcycles are safely parked in our large garage
· you do not have to pack your things and carry on travelling every day, you can stay here, can reach lots of interesting destinations and do lots tours through the day and come back to relax in your room
· every biker, male or female, alone, as a couple or in a group is always welcome
Offer for biker-groups
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, if you plan your annual ride, holidaytour or clubtour, specially for a biker-group. For a whole group, there are much more things to think of and to plan than travelling alone. You must consider many things like f.e. food (bbq?), number of rooms, or the safely parking of the bikes.
Please feel free to contact us by phone or mail and we are happy to help and to give you the required informations.